Due to a recent discernment that we will be focusing on evangelization for the youth for 2019, we are constantly on the road but we can build by order only. Thus, we ask that you call us at (803) 526-8632 if you want us to build this beautiful sacramental asap.
NEW! DIVINE MERCY St. BENEDICT CRUCIFIX
I promise that the soul that will venerate this image will not perish. I also promise victory over its enemies already here on earth, especially at the hour of death. I myself will defend it as My own glory. (Diary 48)
Bonus: Free Spiritual Warfare Kit, that is, a small vial of exorcised salt and a prophecy box, containing a Scriptural verse that will bring God's word into your life, family situation or community. Must be received after prayerful discernment and faith.
Wall and table display options (See Photo of Heart-Shaped Stand)
Exorcised salt inserted inside the cross.
Made of exotic solid wood (see the article on the biblical references about wood and the cross)
A medal of Our Lady of the Undoer of Knots or Miraculous Medal, or Our Lady of Mt. Carmel, embedded at the bottom of the cross (biblical significance of Mary, Queen at the foot of the Cross, based on Canticle of Zechariah) or St. Michael medal or other Saints medal
Trinitarian, Celtic and Marian designs
Perpetual Enrollment in the Cross of St. Benedict Society, which means, your intentions are included in our daily celebration of the Liturgy of the Hours, Holy Masses and rosary.
Certificate of Authencity papers with embossed stamp seal, identification to show that this is an original handcraftmanship of Oblate Patrick Campbell
A prophecy scroll, that is, a Scripture verse to inspire the recipient in their current state of life.
Spriitual warfare kit included
Sturdy family heirloom that could be passed on from one generation to the next, re-finishing available at cost.
Touched to the First Class Relic of the True Cross, thus the cross, after purchased, becomes a 3rd class relic.
Background of the Cross:
In 1933, God gave Sister Faustina a striking vision of His Mercy, Sister tells us:
"I saw a great light, with God the Father in the midst of it.
Between this light and the earth I saw Jesus nailed to the Cross
and in such a way that God, wanting to look upon the earth, had to
look through Our Lord's wounds and I understood that God blessed
the earth for the sake of Jesus."
A Cross of St. Benedict Society member urged us to make an Easter Cross, as we are building his cross, the Divine Mercy medal kept popping out in our midst. The materials for the Easter Cross was unusually breaking so we had to replace the wood with a stronger solid wood that still has a wonderful faded purple color.
In the process, we realized that for this year, we are being inspired to make the Divine Mercy crucifix.
Basing it on the account of St. Faustina about seeing a great light of God the Father, the celtic ring is made of a lighter color signifying the everlasting love of God the Father radiating on the sacrifice of our Lord Jesus Christ. In the process, God is looking upon us, through the wounds of Jesus, so we can be reminded that because of Jesus suffering and death, in the eyes of God, we are giving another chance, a DIVINE MERCY, to come back and change our lives to for the HOLY GOD, HOLY MIGHTY ONE.
Promises to the Divine Mercy Image
I am offering people a vessel with which they are to keep coming for graces to the fountain of mercy. That vessel is this image with the signature" :Jesus, I trust in You." (Diary 327)
The two rays denote Blood and Water. the pale ray stands for the Water which makes souls righteous. The red ray stands for the Blood which is the life of souls. These two rays issued forth from the very depths of My tender mercy when My agonized heart was opened by a lance on the Cross. These rays shield souls from the wrath of My Father. Happy is the one who dwell in their shelter, for the just hand of God shall not lay hold of him. (Diary 299)
Not in the beauty of the color, nor of the brush, lies the greatness of this image, but in My grace. (Diary 313)
By means of this image I shall grant many graces to souls. It is to be a reminder of the demands of My mercy, because even the strongest faith is of no avail without works. (Diary 742)
OUR LORD’S PROMISES ATTACHED TO THE PRAYING OF THE CHAPLET OF DIVINE MERCY
AS REVEALED TO ST. FAUSTINA KOWALSKA
1. “The souls that say this chaplet will be embraced by My mercy during their lifetime and especially at the hour of their death.” (Diary, 754)
2. “When hardened sinners say it, I will fill their souls with peace, and the hour of their death will be a happy one.” (Diary, 1541)
3. “When they say this chaplet in the presence of the dying, I will stand between My Father and the dying person, not as a just Judge but as a merciful Savior.” (Diary, 1541)
4. “Whoever will recite it will receive great mercy at the hour of death.” (Diary, 687)
5. “Priests will recommend it to sinners as their last hope of salvation. Even if there were a sinner most hardened, if he were to recite this chaplet only once, he would receive grace from My infinite mercy….I desire to grant unimaginable graces to those souls who trust in My mercy.” (Diary, 687)
6. “To priests who proclaim and extol My mercy, I will give wondrous power; I will anoint their words and touch the hearts of those to whom they will speak.” (Diary, 1521)
7. “The prayer most pleasing to Me is prayer for the conversion for sinners. Know, my daughter, that this prayer is always heard and answered.” (Diary, 1397)
8. “At three o’clock, implore My mercy, especially for sinners; and, if only for a brief moment, immerse yourself in My Passion, particularly in My abandonment at the moment of agony….I will refuse nothing to the soul that makes a request of Me in virtue of My Passion.” (Diary, 1320; also, cf. Diary, 1572)
9. “Souls who spread the honor of My mercy…at the hour of death I will not be a Judge for them, but the Merciful Savior.” (Diary, 1075)
10. “I promise that the soul that will venerate this image (of the Divine Mercy) will not perish.” (Diary, 48)….“The two rays denote Blood and Water….These two rays issued from the very depths of My tender mercy when My agonized Heart was opened by a lance on the Cross. These rays shield souls from the wrath of My Father.” (Diary, 299)
11. “I desire that the Feast of Mercy…be solemnly celebrated on the first Sunday after Easter….The soul that will go to Confession and receive Holy Communion (in a state of grace on this day) shall obtain complete forgiveness of sins and punishment.” (Diary, 699)
12. “Through this chaplet you will obtain everything, if what you ask for is compatible with My will.” (Diary, 1731)
Excerpts taken from the Diary of St. Faustina Kowalska, titled Divine Mercy in My Soul,1987, Copyright: Congregation of Marians of the Immaculate Conception, Stockbridge, MA 01263.
The Chaplet of The Divine Mercy
How to Recite the Chaplet
The Chaplet of Mercy is recited using ordinary rosary beads of five decades. The Chaplet is preceded by two opening prayers from the Diary of Saint Faustina and followed by a closing prayer.
1. Make the Sign of the Cross
In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.
2. Optional Opening Prayers
You expired, Jesus, but the source of life gushed forth for souls, and the ocean of mercy opened up for the whole world. O Fount of Life, unfathomable Divine Mercy, envelop the whole world and empty Yourself out upon us.
(Repeat three times)
O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fountain of Mercy for us, I trust in You!
3. Our Father
Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil, Amen.
4. Hail Mary
Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, Amen.
5. The Apostle's Creed
I believe in God, the Father almighty, Creator of heaven and earth, and in Jesus Christ, His only Son, our Lord, who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died and was buried; He descended into hell; on the third day He rose again from the dead; He ascended into heaven, and is seated at the right hand of God the Father almighty; from there He will come to judge the living and the dead. I believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy catholic Church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and life everlasting. Amen.
6. The Eternal Father
Eternal Father, I offer you the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your Dearly Beloved Son, Our Lord, Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world.
7. On the Ten Small Beads of Each Decade
For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world.
8. Repeat for the remaining decades
Saying the "Eternal Father" (6) on the "Our Father" bead and then 10 "For the sake of His sorrowful Passion" (7) on the following "Hail Mary" beads.
9. Conclude with Holy God (Repeat three times)
Holy God, Holy Mighty One, Holy Immortal One, have mercy on us and on the whole world.
10. Optional Closing Prayer
Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion — inexhaustible, look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us, that in difficult moments we might not despair nor become despondent, but with great confidence submit ourselves to Your holy will, which is Love and Mercy itself.