St. Benedict Christmas Holy Family Cross
Create a family tradition. Put this beautiful cross in the Dining Room table to signify the holiness of family life through the example of our Lord Jesus Christ, His Blessed Mother and St. Joseph.
- 10 inches
- Color of wood is dyed red and green representing a season of good tidings, family life, prosperity and deliverance.
- St. Benedict medal is embedded on the cross, front and back
- At the back of the cross is a hole which symbolizes the cave where St. Benedict battled with the enemy. Pope Francis said, ""Sustained by faith, Benedict looked ahead, and from a tiny cave in Subiaco he gave birth to an exciting and irresistible movement that changed the face of Europe."
- A red was seal with the Benedictine seal on top of the cross caps the hole drilled to insert the blessed salt, a powerful sacramental blessed by a holy priest.
- The actual cross is not blessed though it will be touched to a First Class relic of the True Cross.
- Option for table top or wall (please call or email to order a stand)